Sunday, May 11, 2008

Year Zero

So, this is my first entry.
As it stands I'm not too sure how I want to use this blog, who's going to want to read it, or even whether I really want all that many people to read it.
I probably do want people to, though, so leave comments.

I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing.

This can only get better.

5 comment(s):

Darragh said...

Andrew, well done and welcome to the blogging community! The first post is often the most difficult and I like yours.

Let your blog share with us who you are, what you like, what you're interested in, what you're angry about and what you're passionate about - even if that has to be about a cat...

Join in. Comment on blogs (like you did on mine today, thanks) and share the laughter.

I've added you to my reader and look forward to reading more.

Above all sir, enjoy it and have fun! :-)

Darren said...

Woohoo! Delighted you've decided to start blogging. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Expectations are high, I'm sorry to say!

G'luck!

Andrew said...

Thank you gents, you're both very kind. I'm curious myself about what direction this will take but it should be interesting anyway. Probably time for a second post now.

Lottie said...

Hey Andrew. Welcome to Blogsville.
I'm still trying to get the hang of it but it does became somewhat addictive once you get going.

In your own words - I like

morgor said...

How does it feel to no longer be a blog virgin?