Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Young people are desperately in need of wisdom and guidance

Have they not deported Grandad yet?

I miss the old fecker.

Bloggers have no rights to long holidays, he should know that at this stage.

8 comment(s):

Green of Eye, Sharp of Claw said...

He's probably keeping the locals entertained:P But then again you never know with Grandad.....

Wonder how Sandy is coping?:)


Cheers re your comment-Posting has been light for the past week.I thought i was attending a perfectly innocent picnic and BAM!Surrounded by booze,music and distractions.Y'know yourself..

Lottie said...

It's just no on. What if he never comes back? What if some mademoiselle sweeps him off his walking stick and has her wicked way with him? What if he's fallen over, lost his memory and doesn't know who he is or where to blog?

B said...

It's Lourdes, takes a while to get all holied up... my father was there for a fortnight.

Anonymous said...

Lourdes my backside!

I have better things to be doing with my time...!!

Anonymous said...

He's hiding!

Andrew said...

Grandad! You heard my cries and returned. Sort of.

Anonymous said...

"Grandad! You heard my cries and returned. Sort of."

No I didn't. I'm still not here.

Andrew said...

That's what i meant by the 'sort of'. you came back and gave us a little bit of Headrambles nourishment and that's all anyone wanted.