Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

That would have been a cool heading for this post but Bebo ruined it by getting there first and thereby making it eternally uncool. Like Rod Stewart or Sting. Anyway, this post is massively unimportant, it's just to inform those of you who read my blog in braille that I have made a few cosmetic changes. You're missing very little really. The previous template was decided upon swiftly while I was in the throes of setting wanting to set the fecking thing up and get going. It was ugly. The new one is not ugly. It is called Minima. It suited my output up until tonight, when I appear to have had a bout of blogorrhea. Read the shite below instead.

I'm going to bed.

23 comment(s):

Darren said...

It's purdy!

Darragh said...

It is. There be horsies!

Lottie said...

See! Darragh thinks they are horses too!

Darragh said...

I may have been slightly ironic.

Maybe.

I can see it's a lion and a gazelle.

Ahem.

Lottie said...

@ Darragh - It's a horse. you know it's a horse, I know it's a horse.

Let's just stop this pretense. it's a horse!

Darragh said...

Well it's certainly not a platypus.

Andrew said...

What bizarre conversations have been taking place here while I was slumbering? It's a muthaflippin' hard as nails c**t of a lion with a little pansy ass gazelle in his mouth. If I was lion I'd be him.

Lottie said...

@ Darragh. Could be a platypus. Have you ever seen one up close?

Darragh said...

I'd be lion (like Andrew) if I said I hadn't Lottie. Yes, yes I would.

Of course what Andrew's not taking into account is that if it IS a Lion then he's just lifting it after the lioness has killed it. Not much many about that there Andy boy, is there?

Andrew said...

I am a MAN and I killed that gazelle using brawn and I built the Eiffel Tower out of steel with my bare hands.

Darragh said...

bit of a leg|end aren't ya?

:-P

Andrew said...

Yes, yes i am.

Darragh said...

this has been the most I've posted on any blog comments other than my own. How long do you reckon we could keep it going for?

Andrew said...

i dunno, it's gratifying that it's the most comments I've ever had on a blog post but tempered somewhat that it's only you maladjusted social outcasts using it to talk about horse, lions, platypi and the like. Still, got to be worth getting this things up to 20 comments at least.

Lottie said...

@ Andrews " it's only you maladjusted social outcasts using it to talk about horse, lions, platypi and the like."

I resent that. According to the Urban Dictionary a Social outcast is :
somebody who spends way to much time doing a "hobby".

Hacking computers, trying to make friends over the internet.

There are many different social outcasts but the traditional one is the one who always looks slightly high or depressed all the time.

Many are alone because they have been singled out as a "freak" by a popular bitch and nobody has a mind of there own to judge.

Sometimes they are merely too snobbish and see themselves as above everyone else although this is sometimes just to hide there feelings.

Sometimes they are alone because they want to be.

Now that doesn’t sound like any of us does it?

Andrew said...

No. more like me.

Darren said...

Parp!

Darragh said...

Darren, you would!!

Andrew said...

Right, someone put up a 20th comment and then feck off, the lot of you! I'm going swimming.
And i'll probably pump some iron first, in preparation for my next gazelle slaughter.

Darren said...

No!

B said...

it's cool to like rod stewart now, once you give the classic Rolling Stone magazine quote along with it.
"Rarely has a singer had as full and unique a talent as Rod Stewart; rarely has anyone betrayed his talent so completely. Once the most compassionate presence in music, he has become a bilious self-parody — and sells more records than ever... full of the rewards he received for his work, and seemingly without noticing, he exchanged passion for sentiment, the romance of sex for a tease, a reach for mysteries with tawdry posturing..."

Anonymous said...

So in the eternal battle between cool and uncool and all the post-modernisms in between, where do you stand on Shakin' "Shaky" Stevens?

Andrew said...

'Shaky' will always be cool Sinead, i wouldn't dare lump him in with Rod and Sting