Friday, June 27, 2008

Dr. Dre Muthafucka

Had a lovely evening out yesterday at a popular music performance for young people courtesy of legendary 2fm DJ Dusty Rhodes. I also had the pleasure of being accompanied by my old mucker Warren, the delightful Cerys, the utterly charming capturemonkeys, and the insanely chatty Nacho. The entertainment by the young minstrel Dr. Dre was wonderful, though I don't remember ever noticing an entertainer make quite such frequent reference to female canines before. Must have a burgeoning interest in veterinary medicine. Could be a worthwhile career change for him if the music thing doesn't work out, as the venue appeared to be only a little over half-full.

Sadly most of my new found friends had to work the next day (do young people have no stamina any more?) so I finished off the night with Warren in Eddie Rocket's and then with sex on the beach in Greystones. Lottie mixed it beautifully. We listened to 90s music 'til about 5am and felt all nostalgic. They really don't make 'em like they used to. My mission over the next few days is to find out what all the members of Mansun are up to now.


More reliable reports of the gig are available here and probably here by the time I have this finished.

17 comment(s):

Darren said...

lmao - I remember it a bit differently, but no less brilliantly. Well done!

raptureponies said...

That's exactly how it went down!

Annie Rhiannon said...

It was lovely to meet you all! Even though I was a bit shy.

cheap wow gold said...

If you are cheap wow gold trying any unknown cheats to earn gold, you would cheapest wow gold face some problem and your account will be black out. So don't try to wow gold cheap find cheats instead try to wow7gold follow the guideline of world of warcraft. These tips could euwowgoldwork as gold cheat and can help a lot to earn gold and money. World of Warcraft is the most exiting online game and while Playing the game most of the players struggle ogpal to earn a lot of gold.

Most of the players World Of Warcraft Goldtry search cheat code for this game to earn gold. This article will help xowow you a lot to earn more and more gold.The best way to earn gold in this online game is by going through the guidelines wow gold for saleand other information about wowgold4europethe game that are available on the internet .

cheap wow gold said...

WoW shares many wow gold of its features with previously launched games. Essentially, you battle with wow gold cheap monsters and traverse the countryside, by yourself or as a buy cheap wow gold team, find challenging tasks, and go on to higher aoc gold levels as you gain skill and experience. In the course of your journey, you will be gaining new powers that are increased as your skill rating goes up. All the same, in terms of its features and quality, that is a ture stroy for this.WoW is far ahead of all other games of the genre the Wow Gold game undoubtedly is in a league of its own and cheapest wow gold playing it is another experience altogether.

Even though WoW is a Cheap Wow Gold rather complicated game, the controls and interface are done in warhammer gold such a way that you don't feel the complexity. A good feature of the game is that it buy gold wow does not put off people with lengthy manuals. The instructions WOW GOLD cannot be simpler and the pop up tips can help you start playing the game World Of Warcraft Gold immediately. If on the other hand, you need a detailed manual, the instructions are there for you to access. Buy wow gold in this site,good for you, BUY WOW GOLD.

WoW Gold Guide said...

good post

Game player said...

I can get twelve sky Gold cheaply,
Yesterday i want to buy 12sky goldfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will buy twelvesky Gold for him
as birthday present. i like the 12Sky Silver Coins very much.
I usually buy 12 sky gold and keep it in my store.
I can get FFXI Gil cheaply.
Yesterday i bought FFXI goldfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give Final Fantasy XI gold to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold very much.
I usually buy FFXI Gil and keep it in my store.

said...

You know ,I have some Entropiauniverse ped, and my friend also has some
Entropia Universe Gold, do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
Entropia Universe Money,I just want to
Buy Entropia Universe Gold, because there are many
cheap Entropiauniverse ped.
You know ,I have some Atlantica online Gold, and my friend also has some
Atlantica Gold, do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
Atlantica online money,I just want to
buy Atlantica online Gold, because there are many
cheap Atlantica online Gold.

Anonymous said...

Once I played stoneage2, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have stoneage2 Gold. He gave me some stoneage 2 Gold, he said that I could buy stoneage2 money, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some buy stoneage2 Gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell stoneage 2 money to anyone who want.
Once I played flyff, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have flyff penya. He gave me some flyff money, he said that I could buy flyff penya, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some flyff gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap penya to anyone who want.

xiaoqiu said...

wonderland Gold is my object when I play this new and beautiful Wonderland Online Game. I found that some place need to pay for wonderland online Gold, and this place is full of attractions. You can go to buy wonderland Gold to take your tent with you when you are traveling around the WL world. I like her bright mind, so that we can make more wonderland money with her bright mind. Invite your friends with cheap wonderland online Gold to relax for a minute of peace and quiet after a long quest.
shaiya gold is the important one in the Shaiya Game, when I begin to come into contact with the wonderful Online Game. Every one also likes playing this Shaiya game with some shaiya online gold. Although the game is free to play, we have to cost some shaiya money to buy our favorite equipment. Their primary goal of cheap shaiya gold is not damage infliction, but rather keeping foes away from other party members. So I have decided to buy shaiya gold to try playing this game first.

Anonymous said...

Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the Asda Story gold,in the game you need the
Asda Story money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Asda Story Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
Asda Story gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Asda Story gold. I am happy with him.

Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
aoc gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage your conan gold.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many age of conan gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap aoc gold. If you need , you can buy aoc money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

Making requiem gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of requiem lant . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of requiem money almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap requiem lant here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buyrequiem online gold.

Anonymous said...

Sword of the New World Vis in which world have one feature. First of all, realize the Sword of the New World Gold is useful to the each new player. You only play with others and buy vis can get happy from the game, you may found the cheap snw vis. However, Sword of the New World money can also save a lot your time.
Tibia Gold and the game I have played for about 3 years. You should compensate him by giving him some Tibia coins; you have to lure a handful of monsters with Tibia money so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in tibia gp. When you join in Tibia Platinum, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.

sexy said...

愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,愛情配對,情色a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,愛情,色情文學,情色網,麗的情色小遊戲,色情漫畫,一夜情,情色遊戲,色情貼圖,色情圖片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,85cct成人片,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,成人交友,成人貼圖站,成人漫畫,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人論壇,a片,AIO,日本a片,a片下載,av,av片,av女優,a漫,免費A片,av美女,情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,本土自拍,自拍,性愛,視訊做愛,做愛,美女交友,美女,美女遊戲,美女寫真,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,視訊聊天,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊美女,走光,巨乳,偷拍,性感影片,無碼,影片

Anonymous said...

best bonus no risk bankrolls without deposit automatically match your initial deposit once with a 100% bonus
Bonus Account, where it will remain and be released to your cash ... The items you download here are available more room like you details
free $50 dollars bonus money for playing real account :)
provide you with the best poker bonus and referral codes titan and mansion from around the net. Our bonus money free codes are worth big cash
Deposit Bonus Options, . http://www.pokermaniak.com.pl/Inne.html .. We are giving away bankrolls FREE CASH 7 Days A Week. 100% or more are non-cashable and have a maximum cash-out of 10 times or higher than ever.
free internet poker cash deposit, unless a previous agreement non with management has Bonus guide poker and full tilt
freeroll and tour free with green bottle, cash bonus we offer the first time you deposit ... First Deposit bonuses in order to offer you a poker bonus that meets the level
free poker bankroll and no required bonus - web under build sign up bankrolls and build your blog bonuses below.
Turniej sit and go omaha texas holdem grać należąco albo po piwie, chyba że głodny wtedy najjaśniej jak się da lub uprzednio wyprostować poker książkę Dostępne platformy unikalnej platformy. Za darmo to umarło, dawaj bonusy pokerowe. Gra poker jest tutaj.
darmowy poker anline bonus actual grając masz szanse wygrać dużą kase, spora ilość graczy online i wilele darmowych turniei, dlatego nie zastanawiaj się długo.
bonus depozytu Jak nie zwykle za darmo i nie wpłacasz :P

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,情趣商品,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,自慰套,自慰,電動按摩棒,按摩棒,G點,跳蛋,潤滑液,SM道具,SM,酒店,情趣,情趣內衣,性感睡衣,角色扮演,丁字褲,吊帶襪,巨乳,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群

Anonymous said...

情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,A片,A片免費看,A漫,H漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,.色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,KK俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85CC免費影城,85CC免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,AIO交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說