Monday, June 16, 2008

Sigla later...

The always excellent Sinead Gleeson is hanging up her blogging boots. She deserves an outcry of rage and disappointment over this blasphemy. Or at least a message of goodwill.
What with the retirement of Shane Hegarty a few weeks ago I feel personally affronted that I have been deprived of two of my favourite blogs. Anyone want to take their place?

But it's not all bad news: Sinead is keeping up the consistently brilliant Musical Rooms on a separate blog. I'm not exactly sure if that's staying at the old site or moving somewhere else so I'll keep you updated. Sinead also does bits and bobs for Slate magazine and the Irish Times so her enthusiastic yet critical style of reviewing will still be around.

From me and from lots of others, all the best Sinead.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

The blog world is like the real world - ever changing.

'Born in 1457'- you are older than me then, with lots of stories to tell!! ;)

Andrew said...

Many many stories to tell, but none very coherent.

Rosie said...

it's the tiara collection i'm envious of.

Andrew said...

Well you can't have them Rosie, i need them all for my pretty head.