Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Venting extreme frustration

Christ almighty you wouldn't believe how fucking long I've just spent trying to fix up the picture in my previous post so the text beside it doesn't look stupid and yet the stupid fucking thing still won't do what I want. I assume I'm not alone in wanting to smash up pieces of technology that piss me off. I was trying to hoover earlier using a badly cracked nozzle because I was pissed off a couple of months ago that the hoover bag needed emptying again. If my girlfriend wasn't asleep a couple of feet away from me and if this wasn't her laptop I'm using it would be out the fucking window by now.


Angry moment over, sorry about the way the bottom picture in my Henman post intrudes into the text. I doubt it'll upset you too much. I, on the other hand, may require therapy because of it.

3 comment(s):

Darren said...

Whenever my laptop freezes up, I think I suffer a mild heartattack. I push down the urge to throw the machine out the nearest window and I think something inside of me gets knotted up instead.

Why can't things just work?

Lottie said...

@Andrew - Deep breaths!

Unfortunately I have felt the pain of loosing my temper at my laptop. Damn expensive pieces of equipment to replace.

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't throw it out the window...it would have woken me up!