Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fibreglass Links

These are fucking brilliant when you can't think of much to say and don't have a lot of time. I can see why some bloggers base their careers around this stuff.

Sarah's horrific 18th party.

Bryan draws on Martin Luther King for a little wisdom in these odd times.

Katie talks about cheese and makes me laugh.

Darragh terrifies everyone with his yearbook pics. But how fucking good does Maybury look?

Darren and Green Ink join the milky meme.

Through Bryan again, I found these Implicit Association Tests that are great if you're at a really, really loose end at work and like to think you're being helpful to the scientific community. Apparently I have a 'strong automatic preference for Judaism over other religions.' Go me.

3 comment(s):

Darragh said...

I can see why some bloggers base their careers around this stuff.

Feck off Andrew, it's all about promoting new talent, celebrating individual creativity, congratulating those who have chosen to share their stories and not having much to say when you don't have a lot of time.

OBVIOUSLY!!

Darragh said...

(and thanks for the link :o))

Andrew said...

Heh, I don't believe for a second that you thought that comment was aimed at you Darragh. Mostly because it wasn't.