Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Outside In

Before I proceed to what I want to say, let me just thank those of you who wished me luck in my job interview yesterday and those of you who asked how I got on. The answer to that is in comment 3 on my last post.

Now, he's already been linked to by Mulley and the other bloggers on the Irish Times site so i doubt he needs my help, but I'm still gonna point you in the direction of Bryan Mukandi's new blog Outside In on the funky new Irish Times website. In a rather silly oversight, if you go to www.irishtimes.com/blogs you won't find it listed, but I'm sure they'll fix that soon.

Bryan is Zimbabwean, so I'm sure he'll have some pretty strong thoughts on what's going on there to come soon. I'd been thinking about tackling the subject myself but I think I might wait and see what a vastly more-informed person makes of it first before adding my own tuppence-worth. I've been looking for something to fill the void in my life left by the sad departure of Shane Hegarty's blog and I reckon this might just be it.

3 comment(s):

Lottie said...

@Andrew - Congratulations on the placement. Lets pray for the poor innocent minds yo may influence.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,
Your turn. I've said my my bit about Zimbabwe. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

no pressure at all. I hope you find your ipod