Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OxYgen.

Darren has a new post up looking for advice on what to bring to Oxegen.

Here you go Daz:

1. Earplugs

2. A boat

3. a fuckload of junkfood so you don't have to pay 18 euro for a burger (Oh sorry, they do fancy organic, healthy food now - 18 euro for some falafel).

4. A fucking good sense of humour.



Still, can't wait buddy.

6 comment(s):

Darren said...

As long as you know you'll be looking after me for the weekend?

morgor said...

you might need body armour and a telescopic baton too.

Anonymous said...

dont forget your laptop so you blog live.

Anonymous said...

Music gig...

Earplugs...

That good huh?

Anonymous said...

how did you get time off?

Andrew said...

Morgor- you'd be amazed how useful that would have been.

Sean- my laptop turned out to be allergic to be pissed on.

Blazing- The music is absolutely fine, I'm just a bear if I don't get my 12 hours sleep afterwards and young folk are terribly noisy in campsites these days.

Kerryview - I didn't get a single minute off work, I finished up at 1.30 on friday and was back in the classroom at 9 this morning. 'twas painful.